Paramount Freight Systems has local Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers jobs available. The company is looking for professional, experienced Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers truck drivers to fill these critical trucking jobs.
As an Owner Operator/Lease Purchase business owner, you are responsible for the success of your company. At Paramount Freight Systems, we can partner with you to be successful by providing consistent work schedules, runs that have outstanding profit margins, and dedicated lanes so you can plan and run your business with less headaches. PFS currently has opportunities for Team trucks that will keep you running and help those profit margins grow in your company.
What PFS Team Truck Drivers can expect:
PFS is where Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers can move their careers forward. There is no guesswork with us. Driving a dedicated route for PFS as an Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers comes with several perks and benefits including:
- Team Lanes pay $1.40 to $1.50 per mile or 70% to 75% of Gross Freight Revenue!
- Dedicated Lanes that average 5500-6000 miles a week
- Power Only…DROP AND HOOK Freight!
- 100% FSC
- NO Trailer Rental Fees
- NO On-Board Cameras
- Paid on all miles
- PrePass Plus and integrated Drivewyze scale bypass
- ELD with In-Cab Scanning
- Safety and Referral Bonus Program
- Quality Home Time when you want!
- Tag and Permit Services
- National Fuel, Parts and Tire Discounts
What it takes to become an Owner Operator and Lease Purchase driver with PFS:
PFS is looking for elite Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers Team drivers to join the team. Our driver recruiters are always looking for Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers to fill our trucking jobs around the country. Examples of what it takes to drive for PFS include:
- Tandem Sleeper Tractor, not more than 10 years old
- Experience and professional skill, minimum 1-year Class A
- Both Drivers must have Double, HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement
- Clean MVR
We mean it when we say your experience matters at PFS. If you have a Class A license and want to advance your Owner Operators and Lease Purchasers career, here’s your chance at PFS. Take a moment to learn more and apply to fill one of the available truck driving jobs.